Acceptable Usage Policy for ZODSAT Global Limited 11610350
Zodsat reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to a Customer’s violation of any laws or the terms and conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy below describes certain actions relating to the content and operation of a website on or other use of the Service which Zodsat considers to be inappropriate and thus prohibited. The examples identified in this list are provided as examples only for your guidance. If the Customer is unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, the Customer should please contact Zodsat. Zodsat’s right to remove inappropriate content under this Policy shall place an obligatory on Zodsat to monitor or exert editorial control over any website operated by the Customer or monitoring by Zodsat of the Customer’s other uses of the Service. Actions which Zodsat considers inappropriate and grounds for removal of offending material, termination of access to the website or other interruption of the service include, but are not limited to, the following and the Customer may not use the Service.
1. In a manner, as deemed by Zodsat, in its discretion, to be excessive bandwidth utilization, and/or that might be interfering with the other users from being able to use and/or enjoy the Service.
2. In a manner that takes part in any peer-to-peer file sharing.
3. Or website to sell any goods or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received or the goods or services delivered.
4. Or website to post any content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, pornographic, contains nudity or sexual acts, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
5. Or website to post any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
6. Or website to post any content that holds Telco(Including affiliates), employees or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule or would in any way damage or impair Zodsat’s reputation or goodwill;
7. Or website to post any content that violates any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others; failing to obtain all required permissions when using the Service or website to receive, upload, download, display, distribute or execute programs or perform other works protected by intellectual property laws including copyright and patent laws;
8. To delete or alter author attributes, copyright notices, or other copyright management information, unless expressly permitted in writing by the author or owner;
9. In a tortuous manner, including the posting or libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing or private information without the permission of the person(s) involved , or posting content likely to cause emotional distress, introducing viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful code on the internet.
10. Or resell the Services and/or otherwise extending the Service, for free or not beyond the Customer’s household. For the purpose of this Agreement, a rental unit is considered a separate Household.
Zodsat may revise in its sole discretion this Acceptable Use Policy, without prior notice. Any such changes shall be posted by Zodsat on its website at www.zodsat.co.zw/legal
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Give us your number and we’ll call you back.